JackpotFinder Editor's Rating
How does It work? Opt-in below and place bets at Betsafe Sportsbook on any Football (odds 1.20+). You can earn up to 50 Raffle tickets per week to maximize your chances of winning up to €2,000 in cash.
- Opt-in for this promotion is required. You have to opt-in to be able to win a prize, but you only have to opt-in once to take part in all weekly Raffles.
- By opting-in for this promotion, and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree to have the first name, the first letter of last name, region, and prize displayed on the winner’s pages.
- Each Raffle period will be run weekly during the following dates:
- Week 1: €6,750 – 5th of February (15:00 CET) – 11th of February (23:59 CET)
- Week 2: €6,750 – 12th of February (00:00 CET) – 18th of February (23:59 CET)
- Week 3: €6,750 – 19th of February (00:00 CET) – 26th of February (23:59 CET)
- You can place bets on any Football market, on any available device, to take part. All single bets and accumulators included.
- Minimum odds of 1.20.
Weekly football betting jackpot: a shot of winning one of over 80 cash prizes
- You must be 18 years of age, or of applicable legal age in the jurisdiction you reside in (whichever the greater), to take part in this promotion.
- Bets placed using bonus money or Free Bets do not count towards this offer.
- For every €20 of accumulative bets you place (1.20 odds), betting on any Football, you will earn one entry to the weekly Football Raffle.
- You can earn up to 50 entries per week to increase your chance of winning, and you can win multiple prizes throughout the promotional period, but you can only win one cash prize per week.
- Each week you start collecting Raffle tickets from zero.
- There will be 80 winners per week, and the exact total prize pool given away in each weekly Football Raffle draw is €6,750.
So, don’t miss your chance to check our latest review about Betsafe Sportsbook. After reading our Betsafe Sportsbook review, it will become obvious to you why it is one of the most esteemed online betting operators in the industry.