- Awesome Graphics and Theme
- Many Bonus Features
- Incredible Gameplay
- No Jackpot
Sausage Party is a branded slot by Blueprint Gaming with many bonus features.
JackpotFinder Editor's Rating
If you liked the Sausage Party movie, you’re going to absolutely go bonkers for the video slot. The video slot consists of 5 reels and 20 paylines and is an absolute gem of a game by Blueprint Gaming. Within this Sausage Party jackpot analysis, we break down what this title is all about. That includes a total of 13 bonus features and a high RTP of 96%. Let’s get into it.
Sausage Party Jackpot Analysis: An Introduction
The branded video slot was created by Blueprint Gaming after the 2016 movie was a box-office success. Mind you, the 83% rating which was given by Rotten Tomatoes suggests it wasn’t for all to enjoy.
The adult cartoon movie basically is about a sausage called Frank who lives in the supermarket. However, food discover the truth about their existence (to be bought by customers and eaten) and decide to try and escape their unfortunate ending. In a nutshell, that’s pretty much a nice way of summarizing the movie.
For all takers who’d like to have a go on this branded slot, you will be up against 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines. In order to claim a win, you’ll need to land at least 3 symbols which all match. Mind you, the Sausage Party logo and Wild symbol will only require 2 for a win to be recorded.
The Sausage Party video slot requires you to place a bet ranging from €/£0.10 to €/£250 per spin. This makes it an ideal slot for both low and high rollers. There is also a Power Play Bet feature, which allows you to double your stake from €/£20 to €/£500 per round. What’s more, Sausage Party allows you to play without having to manually select the spin but with an autoplay function. The Autoplay gives you up to 100 autospins and allows you to select a win and a loss limit. That way, your device will know when to stop if you reach a certain amount of credit in your account.
In terms of volatility, Sausage Party is balanced out at having a mid-level variance to it. That means that wins happen often enough and are quite decent. The high RTP of 96% is especially effective if you activate the Power Play Bet and double up your stake and winnings. The maximum win for this slot is 500x your stake. However, due to a special bonus feature option and multiplier booster, that could potentially go up to 1,000x. Although the maximum win is considerably higher in other video slots, the sheer amount of bonus features and ways to make a profit in this game indicates that you’ll never be bored of playing.
Design and Theme
Sausage Party is not the first branded game to be made by Blueprint Gaming. If you take a look at our many jackpot slots, you’ll find other titles like the Rick and Morty slot and Ted game also to be by the creators of Blueprint. One thing which is common for all games, including Sausage Party, is that the graphics, animations and bonus features are all made with the upmost care and enjoyment.
When a game has an abundance of special features and attention to detail, you can be sure that it is a product which the creator group could be proud of. After reading this Sausage Party jackpot analysis, you may want to play the slot for yourself. Much like in the movie itself, the game is set where it all begins, in the supermarket.
In terms of the symbols you can find in the Blueprint Gaming slot, the standard royals from J to A are all available on the reels. In the tier above, you can find many food characters such as Frank. Funnily enough, Frank pays 15x your stake for landing 5 in a winning combo.
The highest paying symbol of them all is the Sausage Party logo symbol. Whenever you land 5 in a combination, you will receive a 25x payout. But that’s not all, you just need to land two of them to make a win. The wild of the slot is depicted from the Purple symbol which substitutes all standard symbols except for the scatter and pays up to 25x your stake.
Where to play?
If you’re intrigued about playing Sausage Party, you can do so on desktop, mobile, and tablets too. In fact, the Blueprint Gaming HTML5 systematic technology works perfectly on Mac, PC, iOS and Android without any issues. You can even play Sausage Party on the smallest of screens and have a smoothly running gameplay experience.
Within Sausage Party, there are as many as 13 bonus features in the title. One of which, is the awesome Power Play Bet feature. There are 6 random base game features and 6 main bonus features. Let’s get into them below.
Power Play Bet
First and foremost, we take a look at the Power Play Bet feature which is a typical touch by Blueprint Gaming. The Power Play Bet sees you double your stake but get a chance to win big. If you claim a win of 5x your stake whilst the Power Play Bet is enabled, you will have a chance to spin a bottle. Through the bottle, you will be able to land a win multiplier or trigger a Wild in the Aisles. The latter is a bonus feature which we will be taking a look at a little bit later.
As seen in this Sausage Party jackpot analysis, the video slot has got six Immortals features which are triggered randomly from any base game spin. Let’s take a look at just what those are.
- Skin On Wilds feature – wilds can overlay the reels turning randomly positions into wilds
- Frank’s Hot Dog Wilds feature – any of the reels can randomly turn fully wild
- Mighty Douche Colossal Reels feature – 3 adjacent reels become a Colossal Reel showcasing the same symbol
- Touching Tips feature – the mystery Frank and Brenda symbol selects a random symbol which appears inside the mystery symbol. When it appears, it transforms to the randomly chosen symbol.
- Bath Salts Bonus Boost feature – additional positions become available where the bonus scatter can appear
- Keen As F%$*in’ Mustard feature – guarantees you a big winning combination
Additionally, a losing spin can randomly transform into a winning spin. Also, a knife may appear on a losing spin which results the reels into a win. Finally, a dustpan and brush can reveal a winning outcome.
Wild in the Aisles Bonuses
On top of the randomly triggered bonuses, you can also make a load from the 6 Wild in the Aisles bonus features. However, you will need to land at least 3 scatters to play with these bonuses. Afterwards, you will need to spin the wheel to determine which of the 6 bonus features you will play. Without further ado, let’s take a look at what those bonus features are:
- Still Fresh Bonus feature – you head to a shelf containing packs of sausages. Pick from the pack of sausages to survive. If they survive, you’ll win cash prizes. You can also pick another bonus feature which is played after this feature has ended.
- The (Not So) Great Beyond Bonus feature – you pick food to win cash prizes, double wins (which doubles the values displayed) or collect which ends the feature. If you reveal a Barry icon, you will see a cut scene of Barry falling from the window where another feature can be won.
- Gettin’ Juiced Free Spins feature – beginning with 10 free spins, the Douche special wild symbol is in play. With 4 extra symbols in play with pay scatter style, the Douche symbol sucks the juice out of symbol showing a cash prize which is added to your winnings. Once all free spins have ended, you will get a Super Spin with a Super Douche appearing on reels 1 to 4. If a Super Douche symbol lands on reel 5, the total win from the feature is won again. You can also land another feature bonus symbol which takes to you that bonus feature.
- Bread Bashing Free Spins feature – you’ll get 10 free spins. If a Bagel and Lavash symbol lands at the same time on any free spin, they will drive each other wild with those symbols becoming wild. At the end of the free spins, a number of Hummus jars are shown – pick 1 to reveal collect, extra free spins or access to The Even Greater Beyond feature.
- Burn In The Oven Free Spins feature – with 5 free spins awarded, you’ll see 3 symbol high Frank wild and Brenda Bun wild symbols. If any Brenda or Frank wilds land, that position is turned wild. If they both land fully on the same reel, then Fr-enda wild is create which gives you a 2x multiplier. At the end, you will need to pick an item which will end the feature or retrigger. You can also reveal access to The Even Greater Beyond feature.
- The Even Greater Beyond Bonus feature – this is played from the initial wheel, by collecting 5 bonus scatters in the base game or from the other features. You need to press the green button to dapple the prizes. It comes to a stop which will reveal your prize. The win can be as high as 500 x your stake.
Sausage Party Jackpot Analysis
Unfortunately, despite all the amazing bonus features and perks about playing, Sausage Party does not have a jackpot. The video slot allows you to play for a massive 1,000x your stake if you are fortunate enough with the Fr-enda wild 2x multiplier. That would mean you could claim €/£250,000 in a single spin!
The Bottom Line
Thus, to conclude this Sausage Party jackpot analysis, we’ve got to give it up for Blueprint Gaming. Yet again, they’ve proved their worth in gold with a fantastic video slot with exceptional visuals, animations and a bunch of features as well.
If you’re not convinced by Sausage Party, perhaps for the simple lack of a mega-prize, that’s okay too. The video slot is far more enjoyable for players who just want to have a good gaming experience. If you’re looking to make big bucks, you may want to take a look through our latest jackpot ratings for additional games with bigger prizes.
- South Korea
- Isle of Man
- Russian Federation
- United Kingdom
- United States